Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Reflection Post

When I truly look back on the beginning of the year in art class, I realize how much I have changed. The class has taught me different ways to look and art and different ways to make art that are not the usual. I have learned that even trash can be made into art and how important some artists have been outside the world of just art. I have learned many different approaches and ways to draw certain things. For example, through the bike and candy jar drawing I learned how to draw in perspectives and make it look 3-D with only the shading of a pencil. I learn how to work with clay and make it into a functional piece. I also learned how to glaze and techniques for glazing in order to bring out its full effect. All in all it was a great year of learning, discovering, and even re-teaching art techniques and other things in the art class.

1 comment:

  1. It sounded like you had a great time in art this school year. I enjoyed sitting next to you throughout the school year.

    ReplyDelete